A few days ago, I’ve found a very interesting URL link. I am sure it will be very useful for SAP learners, so I would like to share it with all of you. The link will take you to an SAP IDES login page. With a certain user id and password (and they’re free), you can access an SAP IDES client and can do whatever the administrator gives you the authorization for. As far as I try, I can perform transactions, maintain master data, configuration (SPRO) on that client. It really helps to learn SAP on IDES system. If you don’t have your own SAP IDES system, you will like this link.
The owner of this SAP IDES system is Consolut, a consulting company. It’s an SAP Services Partner which located in Germany and Switzerland. It has about 180 clients.
Advertisement – On Amazon.com: SAP R/3 IDES 4.71 + Oracle Database 9.2.10+ Education License
To get an access to the Consolut’s SAP IDES system you can perform these steps:
- If you don’t have a user id, you can request one by doing these steps:
- Go to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/user_request
- It will redirect you to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zuser_req
- Fill the form on that page like the below image
- Click the “execute” button on the above form, then it will show an information window like the below image.
- Click the OK button. You will receive an email that tells you that your request will be processed within 2 business days. But, from my experience, they will process it on the same day.
- After the registering process, you will receive an email that tells your User ID. You need to request the password daily, because they will change it every day at 00:01 AM CET (I think it’s not a big deal for the free access they give us).
- If you’ve already had a user ID, you need to request the password daily by doing these following steps:
- Go to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/user
- It will redirect you to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zwebgui
- Fill the form on that page like the below image.
- You will receive an email that inform the password which can be used until 12:00 PM CET.
- Go to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/
- It will redirect you to http://www.ides.consolut.eu/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui
- Fill your user ID and password on the below form.
- Click “Log On” button. Then you can do whatever you want on the SAP IDES system. Be responsible there, we don’t want they close the free access because someone messes up with their system.
If you have any other links that provide free online SAP IDES access please share them with us.
Please also share your experience in using those services.
Have a nice learning process.